Solutions for the Travel and Hospitality Industry
The travel and hospitality industry continues to evolve, along with a new breed of world travelers who are extremely focused on utilizing technology for everything: from researching and booking their adventure, to participating in and sharing their experiences online.
The World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) reports an expected increase of international tourist arrivals of 3.3% a year between 2010 and 2030. It is a huge proposition, encompassing multiple services, for example:
- airline travel
- car rental
- hotel booking
- travel insurance
- entertainment/leisure activities
This, in turn, has fueled an insatiable demand for language services with such interrelated organizations as travel agencies, convention centers, visitors bureaus, airlines, rental car companies, hotels, entertainment providers, event planners, and insurance companies, to name a few.
No matter the destination or reason for the trip, our travel and hospitality professionals get it right by incorporating culturally appropriate content into a high quality localized end product for your multilingual, multicultural target audience.
A Global Game Changer
Localized travel and hospitality content provides global reach and wide-ranging impact. For example:
- Travel Arrangements
- Giving consumers the ability to navigate airline and travel websites and complete their purchases in their native language gives them the opportunity to be fully engaged in the entire process, regardless of where they are located or which languages they speak. Booking flights, reserving hotel rooms and rental cars, purchasing tours and securing a table at a local hotspot for dinner are done efficiently and effortlessly in one’s own language.
- Convention and Visitors Bureaus
- “Destination marketing organizations” (better known as Convention and Visitors Bureaus), serve to provide information, resources, and support to the hospitality, tourism, and business travel industries, and offer invaluable assistance to meeting planners and event organizers. Information and other resources available in multiple languages ensure that “product awareness” is maximized for a global audience.
- Hospitality Management
- Effective training of the travel and hospitality workforce in operational management, human resources, marketing, sales, finance, training, facilities management, conference management and purchasing is enhanced severalfold by providing the educational content in multiple languages. Having well-trained personnel in what is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing industries contributes to efficiently run processes, cost efficiencies, and an improved user experience for all.
Our Blueprint for Worldwide Success
- industry-specific translation and localization with
- our teams of in-country, target-language native speakers using
- cutting edge translation technology,
- time-proven methodologies,
- stringent quality control and
- proactive and responsive account and project management
All designed with a singular objective: ensuring your global success
Since 1995, Interpro has been providing a full range of turnkey travel and hospitality localization services for a wide variety of content types, including:
- reservation system software
- training videos/multimedia
- marketing collateral, brochures, presentations
- online, print, and media advertising
- website content
- mobile apps
- event planning materials
Your business involves servicing visitors from every corner of the globe, speaking a language that could very well be different than your own. Providing your information in their language will allow you to truly connect with them, and make it easier for them to connect with you. After all, isn’t connecting people what the travel and hospitality industry is all about?
Contact us, and together we’ll discuss how to get started.