…is designed with your complete satisfaction in mind.
Our methodology ensures efficiency, accuracy, and simplicity – from project launch to final delivery.
Once you submit your project files to Interpro or provide us access to your cloud-based content, we customize our process to accommodate your project’s requirements. We will review all your files and conduct a thorough analysis of your content to provide you with a not-to-exceed price quotation and a firm delivery schedule.
Whatever your translation, interpreting, or localization needs are, Interpro can provide various solutions based on your language goals.
We ensure translations are accurate, on time, and in budget.
Translation & Localization Process
After analyzing your files or cloud-based content, Interpro’s experts ensure that any issues are resolved prior to starting the translation and localization process. All translation projects begin with these steps:
- Project timeline is established with clear deliverables and delivery dates. Translation projects in multiple languages can be launched simultaneously
- Source files are prepared for translation using Translation Memory tools; filters are employed to protect coding and tags surrounding source language content; formula functions are excluded and protected
- Our professional linguistic teams execute the Translation, Revision and Proofreading (TRP) phases
- Translated files are converted to native authoring file formats
- In-country specialists perform a thorough linguistic quality assurance of the translated content
- The translated files are delivered ready for publication via the platform established at project launch
Depending on your project’s unique needs, additional steps will be added as outlined below.
Multilingual Desktop Publishing Process
Take document translation a step further and create beautifully localized publications. Maintain branding and visual consistency in every langauge.
eLearning Localization Process
Craft the perfect learning experience for your audience with our skilled team and consultative methodology. eLearning courses can involve multiple translation and localization processes happening simultaneously: workbook and event material document translation; video subtitles, captions, and voiceovers; or interpreting for a live educational event or recorded instructor led training.
Our goal is to help you manage your multilingual courses easily and ensure we deliver an accurate product and a great experience – for you and your learners.
Video Translation Process
- Interpro’s specialists prepare files
- Professional linguists translate, revise and proofread the script
- Translated script is sent to the client for approval before voiceover recording starts
- Script is professionally recorded and subtitled
- Text-to-speech and synthetic VOR solution options available
- Audio and text are synchronized with video
- Translated video is validated
- Target language video is delivered
Website Localization Process
Whether you need an international site localized or you’re looking for ongoing support staff to post your multilingual content for you, you can rely on Interpro to help.
We’ve been creating custom multilingual solutions since 1995, and assisting with your web strategy is no exception.