Revenues will reach $53.0 billion for the worldwide market for self-paced eLearning by 2018.
If you are a global company operating in multiple languages and have employees and clients native to countries outside of the United States, you already understand that the way training is developed and delivered has changed. Interpro will work with you to ensure that the multilingual training you provide is of the highest quality and is consistent, no matter which languages your target audience speaks.
Today, companies are working smarter by blending self-paced eLearning, online classrooms, and mobile-based education to ensure high levels of productivity and engagement, as well as to reduce the overall cost of training and downtime. Deploying this curriculum in the native languages of course participants will increase retention, facilitate communication, and provide for an overall improved experience.
Multilingual eLearning Delivered
Interpro has comprehensive, multilingual production capabilities for clients who want to create multilingual versions of eLearning modules, interactive assessments, training materials, webinars/webcasts, product demos, or virtually any combination of content, audio, and visual components.
Our eLearning translation services are developed and delivered in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 and 17100:2015 standards and include:
- Localization and adaptation of online and interactive content
- Script transcription and translation
- Assessment and quiz localization
- Professional studio voice-over recording using native speaking talent
- Onscreen mouse movement reproduction
- Multilingual content synching and course publishing
- Graphics localization
- Comprehensive multimedia authoring
- Full validation of target-language modules ensuring linguistic as well as functional precision
eLearning Localization Workflow
- Localize content slides (including navigation and graphical images containing text)
- Translate course script and send to client for review and approval before recording
- Review pronunciation guidelines and instructions to be followed for recording
- Professionally record course narrative
- Synchronize all onscreen interactions with the target language voiceover
- Publish course for validation
- Validate the localized course, including knowledge checks, assessments, and quizzes
- Publish final course according to client’s specific publication settings
eLearning Localization Without Limits
You developed programs to improve performance and create powerful, practical training and performance enhancement solutions that are customized to your organization’s learning requirements and culture.
Similarly, Interpro will develop a customized solution for your eLearning localization needs. Using advanced translation memory technology combined with a team of experienced professionals, we’ll collaborate with you to ensure that your eLearning localization needs are met, and your expectations exceeded.
Thanks to the technology available to us today, companies are no longer limited geographically; and if your organization isn’t restricted to one location, your employees and clients shouldn’t be restricted to receiving training in a language in which they may not be proficient.
Need help localizing your eLearning curriculum and training materials? Give us a call to have an initial conversation concerning what we can do for you.
File and Software Capabilities
We are proficient in the latest authoring tools to ensure consistency and quality throughout your translation project. Some of the more popular file and format types that we work with include: